- a coffee snob, lover of good wine and could eat pie every day.
- current medical student & going to be a doctor some day.
- a graduate of San Diego State University.
- obsessed with all things organized; school supplies, sticky notes, highlighters, labels, etc, etc, etc.
- in love with my husband, our pup Ollie, our little boy Mark and Patrick.
- recently married and wishing I could relive our winter wedding.
- spent 6 years living in San Diego but always called Colorado home.
- sometimes awkward and sometimes funny. (or at least that's what J tells me)
- attempting to be crafty whenever I can.
- self-diagnosed with OCD.
- somewhat of a homebody but still love making friends and going on adventures.
- a certified scuba diver, a snow skier, and I avoid learning to golf like the plague (much to J's demise).
- a lover of spaghetti & garlic bread, sesame chicken, ice cold OJ and anything drizzled with chocolate.
- a girl trying to reach all her dreams with the utmost success.
[Want to know more?]
- follow along
- Tweet me
- Instagram @jaymeeryn
I promise, we can be friends!