1. A typical day in my life… usually includes a full day on campus filling my brain to the max, sometimes accompanied by some lab time in the afternoons and always with hours of studying in the evenings. Also thrown in are occasional walks with the pup, catching up with J over dinner and hopefully showering before crashing in bed. All of this is typical for a weekday, weekends are just full of studying. Ahh the joys of being a first year medical student, right?
2. You'll never see me… without my iPhone, water bottle and some form of chap-stick. Otherwise I'll try anything once, go anywhere once, etc. I'd like to say I'm open to most things.
3. It's really unattractive when a guy… picks fights, is controlling and/or thinks too highly of himself.
4. If I could buy one thing right now, it would be… a new wardrobe which would hopefully include some new jeans, a handful of adult-style tops (I'm trying to get rid of all the shirts I still have from high school) and some new fashionable pieces to wear on the beach in Mexico next month.
5. I have high expectations for… the coming year. I feel like things are finally rolling for me in every aspect of my life and can't wait to kick butt in 2014!
Previous posts here: